How to calculate expatriate status in Israel


Israel’s expatriates are now entitled to up to a 1,000 shekels ($23) in weekly benefits.

The state set up a system of expatriating in January after the start of the 2014 Israeli elections.

However, since then the benefits have been frozen and the government has yet to pay out.

The government announced in March that it would continue to pay the benefits, but many Palestinians in Israel are still waiting for a formal notice of their status.

What to do if you are an expatriated Palestinian or Jewish Israeli?

Here are the steps you should take if you’re an expat Palestinian or a Jewish Israeli.1.

Ask the Israeli embassy or consulate in your country of origin to issue a notification of your status.

In most cases, it will be signed by the relevant embassy or consular office.

The embassy or mission may require you to sign a waiver of rights and a statement of your intent to return.2.

Get an Israeli passport.

If you are a Palestinian, your passport must be stamped with a “Palestinian” stamp.3.

Make a claim.

Make sure that the embassy or government in your home country can help you.

Ask for a visa waiver, which allows you to enter Israel on a temporary basis, and you may also request a residency permit.

If this is not possible, you may need to apply for a new passport.

If you are Jewish, you should contact the embassy in your native country.

Ask to speak to the consul general in your embassy, who will then provide you with the form to fill out.

If your embassy is in the US, contact the US embassy in Israel to request a waiver.4.

Contact the US consulate in Israel.

If the consulate in the city where you live is not in Israel, you can contact the consulate of your native city.

The consul can also ask for your passport.5.

Apply for a work permit.

Some Palestinians and Jewish Israelis are required to obtain a permit from the Israeli government, which requires them to hold a job for five years.

If that doesn’t apply to you, you need to do something else.

If the permit does not apply, you will be required to leave Israel.6.

Apply to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for an entry permit.

You may apply for an employment permit or a residence permit if you have a valid residence permit.

The requirements are similar for both the visa waiver and residence permit forms.7.

Prepare a statement, which you will send to the embassy and consulate in question.

It should include the name and address of the expatriant, the name of the company you work for, and a short statement about your intent for returning to Israel.8.

Apply in person at the Israeli consulate.

Make your claim in Hebrew and then bring the completed form to the consulate.

You will be given a certificate of identity, a statement to sign, and an ID card with your expatriations ID number.9.

Contact your local immigration office.

You can also try to find a local consular officer or an expats’ agency in your own country.10.

Send the completed application to the relevant ministry in Israel and ask for an ID and a visa.

If it’s still not possible to reach a consulate, contact an international organization that handles expatriational issues.

For more information on expatriative status in your place of residence, see the website of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees,